Required Paperwork

  1. A current rabies vaccination certificate is required for pets over 4 months of age if the rabies vaccination on file has expired. Please check your certificate for correct address and pet information. Write in the correct information as needed.
  2. Has your pet been altered since the last licensing period and are you applying for the lower registration fee? Proof of spay/neuter, such as a signed statement from a veterinarian or an invoice for services is required.

Your paperwork will not be returned to you, so retain a copy of your documents for your records.