Denver, Colorado Not your city or county?

Required Paperwork

  1. A copy of your pet's current rabies vaccination certificate is required if the rabies vaccination on file has expired. Please check your certificate for correct address and pet information.
  2. Proof of spay/neuter, such as a signed statement from a veterinarian or an invoice for services is required if the pet has been altered since the last licensing period.
  3. Proof of age is required for senior citizens age 65 and over to license one pet free of charge.
  4. If requesting a free service animal license, include a note stating that the dog is a service animal and the task the animal is trained to perform to assist an individual with a disability. An animal that provides emotional support, crime prevention and comfort or companionship is not considered a service animal.

Your paperwork will not be returned to you, so please retain a copy of your documents for your records.

Zip Search

Enter your zip code to get started.