Eugene, Oregon Not your city or county?

Required Paperwork

  1. A current rabies vaccination certificate is required if the rabies vaccination on file has expired. Please check your certificate for correct address and pet information.
  2. Proof of spay/neuter is required if the pet has been altered since the last licensing period and you are applying for the lower spayed/neutered license fee. The pet's rabies vaccination certificate may indicate the spay/neuter status. Alternate proof items include a signed statement from a veterinarian or an invoice for services.
  3. If this is a service animal, please include a completed service dog application.
  4. Voluntary cat licenses do not require a rabies certificate or proof of spay/neuter.

Your paperwork will not be returned to you, so please retain a copy of your documents for your records.

Zip Search

Enter your zip code to get started.