Kirkland, Washington Not your city or county?

I Have Moved

If you have moved outside the City of Kirkland, you are not required to license your pet with us. Please complete the form below and we will update our records.

If you have moved but still reside within the City of Kirkland, please complete the address update form instead.

Owner Name:
Email Address:
Reference Number:
Pet Name:
New Address:
City, State Zip: *
  * = Required

Zip Search

Enter your zip code to get started.