San Mateo County, California Not your city or county?

Required Paperwork

  1. A current rabies vaccination certificate is required if the rabies vaccination on file has expired. Please check your certificate to make sure that your address is correct and your pet’s description is correct and complete. A primary breed should always be included, even if the animal is a mixed breed.
  2. Proof of spay/neuter, such as a signed statement from a veterinarian or an invoice for services, is required if the pet has been altered since the last licensing period and you are applying for the lower spayed/neutered license fee.
  3. Proof of age, such as a copy of any document listing the owner’s name and date of birth. Please feel free to mark out any sensitive information, such as ID numbers, on the copy before submission.

Note: Please send legible copies of your paperwork and maintain a copy for your records.

Zip Search

Enter your zip code to get started.