San Mateo County, California Not your city or county?

License Transfer

If a pet with a current license passes away, the license may be transferred to another pet belonging to the same owner. There is no fee, however a current rabies certificate for the new pet must be submitted, if it is not already on file. Please mail your transfer request to:

San Mateo County Animal Licensing
c/o PetData
PO Box 141929
Irving, TX 75014-1929

Zip Search

Enter your zip code to get started.