Town of Sahuarita, Arizona Not your city or county?
- Call Customer Service:
- A current rabies vaccination certificate is required if the rabies vaccination on file has expired. Please check your certificate for correct address and pet information.
- Proof of spay/neuter, such as a signed statement from a veterinarian or an invoice for services is required if the pet has been altered since the last licensing period and you are applying for the lower spayed/neutered license fee. Dogs 10 years of age and older may be licensed at the spayed/neutered rate.
- Proof of age is required to receive the discounted fees for senior citizens age 65 and over.
- A written statement from a certified health professional is required to receive the discounted fees for disabled owners.
- Proof of a current rabies vaccination and a current pet license from another municipality is required annually for the part-time resident license.
Your paperwork will not be returned to you, so please retain a copy of your documents for your records.