Sterling Heights, Michigan Not your city or county?

Required Paperwork

  1. A current rabies vaccination certificate is required if the rabies vaccination on file has expired. Please check your certificate for correct address and pet information.
  2. Proof of spay/neuter, such as a signed statement from a veterinarian or an invoice for services is required if the pet has been altered since the last licensing period.
  3. Proof of age is required to receive a free license for pets owned by senior citizens age 60 and over. Acceptable documents to show proof of age are copies of a driver's license or passport.
  4. Proof from the issuing agency is required to receive a free license for a service dog.

Your paperwork will not be returned to you, so please retain a copy of your documents for your records.

Zip Search

Enter your zip code to get started.