Beaumont, California Not your city or county?

Attention Calimesa Residents: As of July 1, 2023, the City of Beaumont no longer provides services to the City of Calimesa. Residents of Calimesa should contact the Riverside County Department of Animal Services for information on Animal Control Services and Licensing at 1-888-636-PETS (7387) or online at

Customer Service Assistant

Serving the City of Beaumont.

Animal licensing is an essential part of Animal Care and Control in our communities. To make the licensing process easier for you, we've provided answers to your most common questions.

Update Information

Zip Search

Enter your zip code to get started.