State of Delaware Not your city or county?

Required Paperwork

  1. A current Rabies vaccination certificate is required if the rabies vaccination on file has expired. Please check your certificate for correct address and pet information. If your veterinarian has issued an official State Certificate of Medical Exemption from Rabies Vaccination for your pet, you may provide it instead of a rabies vaccination certificate.
  2. Proof of spay/neuter, such as indication on the rabies certificate, a signed statement from a veterinarian or an invoice for services is required if the pet has been altered since the last licensing period and you are applying for the lower spayed/neutered license fee.
  3. Proof of age for seniors age 65 and over, such as a copy of an identification card.

Your paperwork will not be returned to you, so please retain a copy of your documents for your records.

Zip Search

Enter your zip code to get started.