Lakewood, Washington Not your city or county?

Required Paperwork

  • Proof of spay/neuter, such as a signed statement from a veterinarian, is required if the pet has been altered since the last licensing period and you are applying for the lower spayed/neutered license fee.
  • All pets are required to have a current rabies vaccination. A copy of a current rabies vaccination certificate is requested for each pet.

Note: Please send legible copies of your paperwork, as they will not be returned with your tag and receipt.

Zip Search

Enter your zip code to get started.